About This CME Teaching Activity
2020 Stroke Imaging and Intervention Topics
• Acute Stroke Imaging and Therapy: Neuroradiology in the Leadership Role Allan L. Brook, M.D., FSIR
• CT of Acute Stroke – Lawrence N. Tanenbaum, M.D., FACR
• Stroke Neurology: Differentials and Clinical Diagnosis – Boris Chulpayev, M.D.
• Brain Aneurysms: Basics and Treatment Options – Allan L. Brook, M.D., FSIR
• Stroke Imaging Update – Howard A. Rowley, M.D.
• Imaging of Acute Management of Stroke – Kathleen R. Fink, M.D
• Stroke Thrombectomy: Data, Literature, and Guidelines Review – Allan L. Brook, M.D., FSIR
• Rapid Protocols in Acute Ischemic Stroke – Jalal B. Andre, M.D.
• Practical Tips for Opening the Occlusion: How I Do It – Allan L. Brook, M.D., FSIR
• MR Angiography Techniques: Imaging Options and Physics – Jalal B. Andre, M.D.
• Emergency Stroke Triage – Jalal B. Andre, M.D.
• Stroke Epidemiology and Risk Factor Management – Boris Chulpayev, M.D.
• Evaluation of Vasospasm and Delayed Ischemia – Jalal B. Andre, M.D.
• Acute Management of Stroke – Boris Chulpayev, M.D.
After viewing this activity, participants should be able to:
• Discuss the advances in acute stroke imaging applications and interpretation.
• Discuss the etiology of acute stroke.
• Review modern treatment and management of acute stroke.
• Describe the role of imaging in the management of acute stroke.
• Optimize emergency stroke imaging protocols.
• Apply state of the art stroke imaging protocols to clinical practice.
• Discuss the role of radiology in the treatment of acute stroke.
• Date of Original Release: January 15, 2020