Classic Lectures in Pathology
Gynecologic, Breast and Soft Tissue for the General Pathologist Topics
• Serous Neoplasia of the Ovary
• Endometrial Neoplasia, Subtypes, Mimics and Molecular Testing
• Sex Cord Stromal Tumors of the Gynecologic Track
• Problematic Issues in Breast Core Needle Biopsies
• Inflammatory and Reactive Lesions of the Breast
• Evaluation of the Post-Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Breast Specimen
• The Spectrum of Triple Negative Breast Cancer
• Update in Cutaneous Lymphomas in the WHO Classification
• Superficial Mesenchymal Tumors in the Pediatric Setting
• Cutaneous Histiocytic Neoplasms
• The Challenging Melanocytic Lesions in the Pediatric Population
• Challenging Cervical Lesions of the Uterus
• Mesenchymal Tumors of the Uterus
• Practical Placental Pathology
• Problematic In Situ Lesions of the Breast
• Spindle Cell and Vascular Lesions of the Breast
• The Continuing Dilemma of Ductal Carcinoma in Situ
• Molecular Testing & ER/PR, HER2 Guidelines in the Management of Patients with Breast Cancer
After viewing this activity, participants should be able to:
• Differentiate serous, endometrial and sex cord tumors of the gynecologic track.
• Discuss the challenges associated with cervical lesions of the uterus.
• Achieve a better understanding of practical placental pathology.
• Identify inflammatory and reactive lesions of the breast.
• Achieve a greater understanding of problematic issues in breast core needle biopsies.
• Analyze post-neoadjuvant breast specimens.
• Identify spindle cell and vascular tumors of the breast.
• Discuss the recent updates to the ER/PR and HER2 testing guidelines.
• Apply molecular testing in the management of breast cancer.
• Achieve a better understanding of mesenchymal tumors of the uterus.
• Review problematic in situ lesions of the breast.
• Achieve a better understanding of the challenges associated with melanocytic lesions in the pediatric population.
• Discuss the continuing dilemma of ductal carcinoma in situ.
• Review pseudolymphomas.
• Date of Original Release: May 15, 2021