Classic Lectures in Pathology
Classic Lectures in Pathology: What You Need to Know: Gynecology 2021 offers a practical review of gynecologic pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
Hot Topics in Radiology
• Staging Endometrioid Adenocarcinoma: Pitfalls and Pearls
• Endocervical Glandular Lesions: Changes on the Horizon
• Squamous Dysplasia: Two Take Home Points
• Biomarkers in the Uterine Cervix: What to Use and When to Use It
• Evaluating Endometrial Carcinoma in the Molecular Age: From Type I/II to TGCA
• From Lynch Syndrome to Immunotherapy: Mismatch Repair in the Gynecologic Tract
• Precursors of Endometrioid Adenocarcinoma
• Endometrioid Endometrial Adenocarcinoma: Variants, Selected Challenges and Molecular Features
• Unraveling the Mesenchymal Madness in Gynecologic Tumors
• Is it Borderline or Carcinoma? Teasing out the Challenging Ovarian Epithelial Tumors
• Endometrial Neoplasia in Young Women
After viewing this activity, participants should be able to:
• Utilize the WHO terminology and histologic and molecular features for a variety of mesenchymal gynecologic tumors.
• Recognize the features that distinguish borderline ovarian tumors from carcinoma.
• Assess hormonally treated endometrial carcinomas and predict responsiveness to treatment.
• Recognize the different subtypes of endometrial cancers.
• Recognize variant morphologies of the most common mesenchymal tumors of the uterus.
• Distinguish adenocarcinoma in-situ (AIS) from benign mimickers.
• Date of Original Release: April 5, 2021