The Newest Therapeutic Strategies
Hot Topics in Radiology: Advanced Applications and Artificial Intelligence 2021 is designed to provide an update on a variety of new cutting-edge developments in diagnostic imaging and intervention. Topics include new techniques and practical applications of MRI and CT with a primer on artificial intelligence and machine learning. Emphasis of this meeting is on the practical clinical uses of new technologies and their impact on the future of radiology practice. Faculty members have been selected for their teaching ability, as well as their expertise.
Hot Topics in Radiology
• AI in Neuroimaging
• Revenue Cycle: The What’s and Why’s
• Breast MRI: Indication and Practical Guide to Interpretation
• Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging: So What?
• The COVID Journey: Lessons Learned
• MR Contrast Safety Update
• Posterolateral Corner of the Knee Made Simple!
• Cardiac MRI: Morphology, Masses and Pericardial Disease
• AI in Body Imaging: So What?
• AI in Image Reconstruction
• Current Imaging in Acute Ischemic Stroke
• Implementation of Multiparmetric MRI in Clinical Routine
• Post Operative Shoulder: A Multimodality Approach
• Intracranial Vessel Wall Imaging
• AI in Spine Imaging
• Using MSK MR Artifacts to Your Advantage and Suppressing the Ones You Don’t Want
• 4D Flow: Technique and Clinical Applications
• AI in Neuroradiology: Current Uses in Stroke Cases
• AI in MSK Imaging
• Advanced Brain Tumor Imaging
• Imaging of Acute Aortic Syndrome
• AI Applications in Breast Imaging
After viewing this activity, participants should be able to:
• Discuss new cutting-edge applications of MRI and CT imaging.
• Compare the utility of MRI and CT in the evaluation of various musculoskeletal, neuro and cardiovascular applications.
• Discuss the utility of MRI and CT in the workup of spine disease and intervention.
• Discuss the clinical indications and applications of artificial intelligence and medicine.
• Discuss the impact of artificial intelligence and machine learning in radiology.
• Date of Original Release: July 1, 2021
• Expiration Date: June 30, 2024