Connect with the Experts
Packed with the latest diagnostic approaches and management strategies, the MKSAP® 18 Audio Companion provides comprehensive, go-anywhere audio coverage of recent clinical advances and treatment guidelines across 11 internal medicine subspecialties. Listen as your host Donald L. Deye, MD, FACP, leads lively discussions with esteemed colleagues in each area. Experienced clinicians, program directors, and department chairs from some of the world’s finest medical institutions share patient stories, insightful views on new treatments, and more.
Listen. Learn. Earn.
With the MKSAP® 18 Audio Companion, you get:
- All-new advice and commentary — a reliable, and entertaining way to stay current
- Flexible learning anytime, anywhere — in your car, between appointments, while you work out
MKSAP 18 Audio Companion Topics
|Cardiovascular Medicine – Andrew Wang, MD||Endocrinology and Metabolism – Leigh M. Eck, MD|
|Dermatology – Jeremy Jackson, MD||General Internal Medicine – Fred A. Lopez, MD|
|Gastroenterology and Hepatology – Richard Saad, MD, MS||Infectious Disease – Darlene Nelson, MD|
|Hematology – Richard S. Eisenstaedt, MD, MACP||Nephrology – Michael J. Ross, MD|
|Oncology – David Mintzer, MD||Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine – Kurt Pfeifer, MD|
|Neurology – Robert G. Kaniecki, MD|
|Rheumatology – Michael Pillinger, MD|
After viewing this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the most clinically relevant patient care information in all subspecialties of Internal Medicine based on the medical literature of the last 3 to 5 years
- Describe clinical situations in which this new knowledge will improve quality of care
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists
General internists and primary care physicians; subspecialists who need to remain up to date in internal medicine; residents preparing for the certifying examination in internal medicine; physicians preparing for the recertification examination.
- Date of Original Release (Part A): July 31, 2018
- Date Expire (Part A): July 31, 2021
- Date of Original Release (Part B): December 31, 2018
- Date Expire (Part B): December 31, 2021